Despite the great effort that Blizzard has put during the last few weeks into making the launch of World of Warcraft Classic as smooth as possible for the players, it seems that the developers have not forgotten about the content of the World of Warcraft: Battle for Azeroth expansion. The release of a new update on the test servers has revealed a lot of changes and additions that will be soon be applied to the live servers. Of all those, the most relevant one is the addition of two new Allied Races: the Vulpera for the Horde and the Mechagnomes for the Alliance.
World of Warcraft: Battle for Azeroth – Vulpera
The Vulpera are a race of fox people that were seen for the first time in this expansion. During your adventures in World of Warcraft: Battle for Azeroth you can contribute to release them from the oppression of the serpentine Sethrak. If you free them from slavery they will join the ranks of the Horde and you will be able to create a character of their race and play as one of them. They can be Hunters, Mages, Monks, Priests, Rogues, Shamans, Warlocks, and Warriors. Like the other races, they have unique racial traits that you can see listed below:
- Bag of Tricks: Use a trick on an enemy to damage them, or an ally to heal them.
- Rummage Your Bag: Change the contents of your Bag of Tricks.
- Make Camp: Set your camp location outdoors.
- Return to Camp: Teleport back to your camp location.
- Nose for Trouble: Take less damage from the first strike inflicted by an enemy.
- Vulpera Survival Kit: Find extra goods when you loot humanoids.
- Fire Resistance: Take less damage from fire.
World of Warcraft: Battle for Azeroth – Mechagnomes
The Alliance is also getting a new Allied Race. In this case, it’s the Mechagnomes. This race of bionic gnomes obsessed by the technology appeared for the first time when Mechagon was revealed and if you help them to overthrow their mad king you will have the possibility of playing as one of them. The classes available to Mechagnomes are Hunter, Mage, Monk, Priest, Rogue, Warlock, and Warrior. Their unique set of racial traits make them a very interesting choice:
- Re-Arm: Automatically heal yourself when your health drops to a low life total.
- Combat Analysis: Get stronger as you fight the same enemy.
- Hyper Organic Light Originator: Summon decoys of yourself to distract foes.
- Skeleton Pinkie: Open locked chests.
- Mastercraft: Function as a personal set of crafting tools for professions.
Both of the new races will have their respective racial mount (Caravan Hyena for the Vulpera and Mechagon Mechanostrider for the Mechagnomes) and heritage armor. They are coming to the World of Warcraft: Battle for Azeroth live servers once the patch Visions of Nzoth is released. You can learn about what else is coming in the patch in the following video.
from News, updates from the DLCompare.com Blog https://www.dlcompare.com/blog/news/world-of-warcraft-is-adding-new-allied-races/