Gears 5 is including more characters for the players to choose from with the release of its first DLC character drop, which includes both heroes and villains. Developer The coalition already has stated its intention of adding more characters to the game in the following months and this is the first batch. You will be able to choose Gear and DeeBee for the COG, as well as Warden and General Raam for the Swarm.
The characters are playable in Arcade multiplayer and PvE modes, and they have new abilities that will offer you more strategic choices during your games.
The best thing is that even though you can unlock these new characters buyi
To unlock a character you first have to spend 100
- Earn 60,000 XP in Versus, Horde or Escape
- Complete 40 rounds of Versus
- Survive 50 waves of Horde in any difficulty (doesn’t need to be in a single match)
- Survive 18 a
ctsof Escape in any difficulty
- Gear: Get 200 assists as a COG team character in Versus, Horde or Escape
- DeeBee: Get 100 reject kills in Horde or Escape
- Warden: Eliminate 10 wardens in Horde or Escape
- General RAAM: Execute 30 COG characters as a Swarm character
According to The Coalition, the time needed to unlock each character by playing Gears 5 is about 10 hours per each of them, although it may vary depending on your skills.
from News, updates from the DLCompare.com Blog https://www.dlcompare.com/blog/news/gears-5-receives-new-characters-in-a-dlc/…