The first official update for Bethesda Softworks and id Software’s DOOM Eternal is now available – see what comes with it in the following post.
New to DOOM Eternal are Empowered Demons, which offer up a greater challenge for players and dish out a large amount of bonus event XP and resources when taken down. The Precious Metals event also begins today, which provides a number of shiny new cosmetics for players to work toward. This includes the MC Pain Master Collection.
Finally, a number of quality of life improvements have been made:
- Deaths in BATTLEMODE now display a death report to show players what killed them
- Prestige stars now appear under the player card to highlight the most dedicated players
- Addressed latency and lag issues
- Tutorials now appear for all players when playing BATTLEMODE for the first time
- Echelon Leveling for players at the maximum level
Learn more with the trailer below:
DOOM Eternal – Update 1 Available Now
You can read our review of the base game here.
Sony Interactive Entertainment’s most recent State of Play segment put the spotlight on Sucker Punch Productions’ upcoming title Ghost of Tsushima
from GamersHeroes http://www.gamersheroes.com/gaming-news/doom-eternal-first-official-update-now-live/